So we spend a lot of time in the country and it is funny to hear all of the comments that my husband makes that are very different from beign in the city.
So here is the start of my list of “Rules for the Country”
1. What happens at Deer Camp stays at Deer Camp
2. Wave back
3. Roll up your windows while not in motion
4. If it is steaming don’t touch it
5. Watch where you step
6. Plan ahead, It’s a long dirt road
7. Respect quiet time
8. Don’t shoot the neighbors deer
9. Keep a close eye on all fires
10. Don’t make new roads
I told you I ramble right??