Deferred Adjudication

This is really a legal question for anyone that would like to answer it, I am looking for all points of view.

We are in Texas and currently on probation (deferred Adjudication). The contract says that you must abide by all circled items to complete the probation but there are no items circled. It has the filed by clerk stamp so it is my position that any copy with the items circled would have been done after it was filed and is therefore a forgery. It is not that we are trying to cause a problem but he really has to do nothing. I also want to file a motion in the interest of saving time and resources to end the probation and close the record.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s