The big world, that I know goes way past the back fence because the cars are gone when they get there, needs some changes. Toddlers everywhere are joining forces to fight for and win the rights of us smaller people. We have the following rights
1. Free Speech – We can copy anything you say without getting in trouble.
2. Right to bare arms -We like to wear no sleeves in the summer
3. No soldiers quartered at home – Don’t even think about giving them our room either
4. No unlawful search – Do be nosy in our room
5. Right to life liberty and property not to testify – No asking us trick questions to get us to say what you want6. Speedy trial – don’t bring something up that happened a year ago because you are mad at us now.
7. Jury trial – We want a second opinion you might be biased
8. Cruel and unusual punishment – not giving us some of your soda while we have to drink carrot water is cruel and unusual. so stop it
9. We have other rights – no one knows what they are so we can say what we want just like grownups
10 national powers not given are passed to the state – We don’t have to follow any rule not specifically stated and we can make up our own rules for the rest.
What would your toddler say??
Thanks to todays inspiration